Size is not important
Discover the advantages of travelling with us:
- You can carry up to 30kg of luggage free of charge. (25kg on international routes).
- It is important that you label your luggage. Labels are available at sales points. Please remember to attach an identification label to your bags and luggage.
- In the event of any loss or damage to your luggage please report to our office/sales point directly on arrival at your destination.
- No food may be transported which might affect the health of other passengers or damage the luggage.
Do you enjoy cycling, surfing or skiing?
Now with ALSA you can transport your sports equipment:
- Supplement: €5.00 on short trips or €10 on longer journeys.
- International services: transport of bicycles only available on Spain- Morocco routes, advance booking required.
- A total of 4 bicycles per vehicle (one for each ticket), ensure your booking before travelling.
- Items should be wrapped for protection during transport. We have bicycle covers available for €12, ask at the ticket desk.
- Please arrive at the bus for boarding at least 15 minutes before departure.
Special conditions for transporting animals
Special conditions for the transport of animals.
- We apologize but the Law prohibits the transport of any animals in the passenger area except guide dogs.
- However we can transport a maximum of one pet per vehicle, travelling in the luggage hold.
- Transport is limited to small pets (dogs, cats, ferrets, birds (not poultry), etc.) no larger than 10 Kg.
- The animal will travel in the hold inside a properly designed, safe and secure travelling cage or box supplied by the passenger.
- The cage or box must have a waterproof base for waste.
- You need to arrive at least 15 minutes before departure and speak to the driver who will provide you with instructions on loading your animal in the hold.
- The animal must be in good physical health, clean and prepared to travel. The use of a muzzle may be recommended.
- The loading and unloading of the animal must be performed by you.
- The cost will be 50% of the ticket price.
Additional luggage insurance for just €1.00
What does the insurance cover? It will guarantee compensation for loss and damage to luggage or personal belongings for the insured party in the event of theft, total or partial loss due to the fault of the transport company or as a result of fire or other circumstances occurring during the journey up to a maximum value of €150.
All cameras and photography equipment, and audio-visual devices and accessories will be included up to a value of 50% of the sum insured for the luggage. Loss or theft due to the owners negligence will be excluded, as well as all jewellery, money, documents, objects of value and sports equipment or personal computers.
For the purposes of the above exclusion, the following definitions will apply:
- Jewellery: all objects containing gold, platinum, pearls or precious stones.
- Objects of value: silver objects, paintings and works of art, collections of all types and fine furs.
For claims in the event of theft, it will be necessary to present a statement to the competent police authorities.